Lbstc is a concept that endeavors to fill the existing voids in the current economic models by focusing its activities primarily in BOP markets and innovative business models. As a LBSTC Group initiative, we aim to work as multi-faceted social enterprise and develop both for-profit and non-profit business models. Our initial focus is to work in primarily 3 core areas housing, skill development and youth employed.
- To facilitate generation of adequate employment opportunities through a policy frame work.
- To encourage and facilitate skill training for youth.
- To monitor generation of employment in different sectors.
- To facilitate launching of training programmes for both uneducated and educated unemployed persons for up-gradation of their skills.
- To formulate area and trade specific strategies for maximizing employment opportunities on a sustainable basis in the State supported by private sector.
- To facilitate a coordinated approach in achieving the above objectives for maximizing the benefits over time and space and in reaching out the most needy sections of the population.
Roles & Responsibilities
Plan the activities of the centre in tune with the objectives of the establishment of centre.
Ensure proper running of the courses run by the centre’s, in consultation with the course coordinator.
Taking care of Administration & Establishment , Academic, Examinations, Accounts, Different faculties, Departments, Centre’s, Sections & Faculty Affairs.
Arrange job opportunities for the students.
Plan expansion of academic programmes.
To supervise the admission process, maintain academic records as per the requirement under rules.
Various, faculty and staff development programmes for qualification up gradation.
To ensure discipline in and outside of the centre’s.
Organization of extra-curricular activities.
Finalization of industry relevant and demand driven course / sector offerings. Creation of an all-encompassing robust Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for monitoring all skill development programs and the entire value chain.
The entire skill development value chain will be made IT enabled to ensure online real time monitoring, collated reporting, effective and efficient decision making, reduced turnaround time for various processes etc.